What we do
Barclays employs 147,500 people across a wide variety of businesses and geographies. Continuing to attract, develop and retain the very best people is what keeps us ahead of the competition.
The challenges we offer our HR team are varied, significant and stimulating involving key areas such as:
- Compensation and benefits
- Talent and learning management
- Employee relations
- Business partnering
- Organisation effectiveness
- HR Shared Services
- Resourcing and recruitment.
Why join us
The team’s work takes place at two different levels: It collaborates with business leaders to deliver HR solutions and services for individual divisions and teams, and it leads the design and deployment of the overall HR policy and governance framework for the whole organisation.
As an HR team member, you could work on critical employee areas to find solutions that:
- Incorporate the overall Barclays business agenda
- Position the business well within the markets in which we operate
- Meet the needs of our stakeholders
- Meet the requirements of financial sector regulators in an ever-changing legal landscape.