Choose a service designed to help you manage your Barclays shares your way.
Barclays Stockbrokers provides a range of services, allowing you to manage your Barclays shares in the way that best suits your needs.
You can choose from the MarketMaster account, through which Barclays Stockbrokers will hold your assets on your behalf, or the ShareDeal account, where you retain paper share certificates in your name.
Through Barclays Stockbrokers MarketMaster account you can:
- Get fast, easy access to your shares online, by phone or by post
- Get regular statements, portfolio valuations and contract notes when you place a trade
- Receive real-time information on market events relating to your Barclays shares, such as rights issues or other corporate actions
- Benefit from competitive pricing with fast and transparent execution.
Through Barclays Stockbrokers ShareDeal account you can:
- Retain your paper share certificates in your own name
- Buy or sell Barclays shares over the phone
- Receive real-time price quotes and immediate trade confirmations over the phone.
The value of shares can fall as well as rise.
How to register for Barclays Stockbrokers services:
- Sign up for Barclays Stockbrokers services via the Barclays Stockbrokers website
- Or call Barclays Stockbrokers on one of the following numbers:
In the UK, please call 0800 279 6551*
From overseas, please call +44 141 352 3909
*Calls to 0800 numbers are free if made from a UK landline and calls to 0141 numbers are charged at local rate, mobile costs may vary - please check with your telecoms provider. Calls may be recorded so that we can monitor the quality of our service and for security purposes. Our opening hours are 7.30am to 7pm Monday to Thursday, 7.30am to 6pm on Friday (excluding bank holidays) and 9.30am to 12.30pm on Saturday.
"Barclays" refers to any company in the Barclays PLC group of companies. Not all products or services are available to US residents and or citizens.