Research for iPad
Barclays now offers institutional clients an exclusive iPad application delivering mobile access to its award-winning research, covering every asset class in every region.
Barclays Research for iPad offers a personalised experience. You can browse, search, filter, save and create alerts for your favourite Barclays publications. You can read our research reports online using your iPad’s wireless or Wi-Fi capabilities, or you can download and archive the reports for offline reading.
The Barclays mobile research application is designed to complement the wealth of information and resources already available through Barclays Live, our number one-ranked client portal that delivers our world class research, indices, analytical tools, reporting and electronic trading via BARX.
Key Features include:
- Dashboard. The Dashboard aggregates the information you need in real time, displaying featured articles alongside your alerts.
- Research. The default Research view provides at-a-glance access to the latest headlines. With one touch, publications can be transferred to your Briefcase for viewing offline.
- Search. Search uses “auto-suggest” and multi-layered filtering to identify the most relevant content via ticker, analyst or publication. It also enables you to sort by chronology or featured status, as well as save your search terms.
- Filters. You can filter across multiple asset classes, drill down to narrow your selection, or apply your filters on a search, in order to view exactly the research you want. You can save your filters or save your combined filters and search, just like you can save your search terms.
- Briefcase. The Briefcase allows you to save documents to your iPad for reading offline. Alerts based on saved searches and filters can be automatically downloaded to your Briefcase.
- Alerts. Up-to-the-minute Alerts appear on your iPad Home screen so that you do not miss new content when it is added to your Briefcase.
If you have any questions, please email the Barclays Live Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact an appropriate individual:
Barclays Live Sales
Telephone: +1 212 526 5537
Telephone: +1 212 412 6706
Telephone: +1 212 412 2549
Telephone: +1 212 412 2539
Europe, Middle East and Africa
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7773 8410
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 3555 1944
The Barclays Research for iPad application is for Barclays’ institutional clients only. A Barclays Live username and password are required.
Standard mobile device data rates may apply when using the application.
The products described herein may not be eligible for sale in all jurisdictions or to certain categories of investors.